SOLD! 1971 Honda CB350 Desert Sled Conversion - $1800 December 19th 2019 - Phone: 916-604-9196
-Clean and current title and registered as non-op with no registration back fees
- 334lbs wet weight measured by myself
- CL175 Tank and fenders
- CB400 Front forks
- CL360 Exhaust
- Fork brace from ATK
- New clutch, brake and throttle cables
- Extra home-made exhaust pipes included in sale as extras
Runs well and will start by kick or electric start
- Battery replaced with negative and positive harness in October
- Oil service in November
- Carburetors cleaned and gaskets replaced. Jetting modified for aftermarket air filters
- Rear inner tube and rim strip replaced to allow saving classic and out of production "Barum Desert Runner" tire
- Fuel tank cleaned, chemically de-rusted and sealed with 2 part tank epoxy for a forever fix.
-Exhaust is modified to fit the 350 engine. I recommend to properly secure it to the motorcycle in addition to the mounting already in place
- Left lower engine mounting tab has cracked and is no longer attached. A weld will need to be performed. Engine removal will not be needed.
- Lighting is not connected. The original harness for the motorcycle is still intact but in original condition meaning it may need replacement. See the company 4into1.com for parts.
- Rear fender is not currently mounted securely. It is loose
Overall condition of this motorcycle is well loved. It has many modifications that have been performed to it over the years. Some trick, some not so trick. It is absolutely a blast to ride and is still one of a kind!
Call or email for any further details or to schedule a time to come take a look